Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Stop Drilling
Bedclothes over my head The sound of your drill Invading my dreams The hole Between us Getting larger and larger The draft is unbearable
as you knock down the wall completely. Is nothing sacred to you? You peel off the paint And strip the rest of my walls naked. You undo the pieces of puzzle Brick by brick You flood the corridors And leave debris behind I am stranded on this bed as furniture floats around me. You lift up floors Revealing bones long forgoten Dirt long pushed under the boards Emptiness carefully hidden by wool and silk You remove the ceiling Exposing me to the brightness above There is an abyss Where firm ground used to be I am holding onto my blanket The last thing that is mine I hoist it as a shield And I wait for the silence to fall As you pack your tools One by one. the