Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2nd grade_Gustav Klimt
Transcript of 2nd grade_Gustav Klimt
Died- Febuary 6, 1918
by: Ms. Rogala
He creates great
art through use of
color, line and texture as
his main elements of art.
His father was an engraver & carver
His family was very poor
He started at the School of Arts and Trades in Vienna at the age of 14
Klimt became influened by Chinese and Japanese styles
Die Drei Lebensalter der Frau (Three Ages of a Woman)
Der Kuss (The Kiss)
Wasserschlangen (Water Serpents)
Bauerngarten mit Kruzifix (From Garden with Crucifix)
* Born in Vienna, Austria
* Lived in poverty
* Showed artistic abilities as a youth
* Some of his family members were also artistic
Let's Talk Project
1) You will be creating your own blanket with a person sleeping
NAME & TEACHER NAME ON BACK FIRST.....
2) Your blanket needs the following:
a) A person sleeping
b) Blanket filled in with many patterns (what is a pattern?)
c) Many colors used
d) Landscape style (paper is wide/horizontal)
3) Position the paper Landscape style (wide)
a) Go to the left side of your paper
b) Draw a head (of you, parent, sibling....)
c) Draw a face (hair, eyes (closed, sleeping), nose, mouth, ears (?)
d) Draw quilt sections. Start at left side of paper and work your way to the right side
These are wide
diagonal wavy lines
that cross over each other and extend
to edge of the paper. These intersecting lines create your quilt.
e) Add designs to your quilt
f) You will color your person & blanket using colored pencils
g) Do not color the background (outside of the person).. we will be watercoloring
Day 2: Painting our blankets with color
Today we will be working on adding color to our blankets. We will use watercolor to add color.
I will demostrate painting with watercolors
I will demonstrate skin colors
CLEAN - UP
1: Take ALL artwork and put in the drying racks
2: Empty water containers and put face down in any sink
3: Take all brushes and put in sink in the container
4: Wash tables
5: Dry tables
COLOR IN YOUR BACKGROUND
WE WILL BE WATERCOLORING THE BACKGROUND