Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of neptune
to the methane gas in its atmosphere Neptune is so far away that it took the
space probe Voyager 2, 12 years to reach it Neptune is mainly made up of hydrogen and helium,what makes Neptune blue is the methane gas . A day on Neptune is 16
hours and 6.7 minutes. Neptune was discovered
on September 23, 1846
by a british astronomer n
- amed William Lassell After Pluto was declassified as a planet, Neptune
became the farthest planet from the sun.
Neptune's diameter is about 30,200 miles or almost 4
times the Earth's diameter. The planet
was named after the Roman sea God Neptune is the stormiest planet.
The winds there can blow up to 1,240 miles per hour,
that is three times as fast as Earth's Hurricanes Neptunes moon Neptune largest moon named Triton,Triton was represented as a god's son named Neptune. Neptune is the fourth largest
planet in the Solar System.