Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Agile Dev Practices
Transcript of Agile Dev Practices
Individuals and Interactions over processes and tools
Working software over comprehensive documentation
Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
Responding to change over following a plan Indirect practices Face to face collaboration! Constant stakeholder involvment Self organizing teams Constant improvement Empowerment culture Embrace failure Commitment Cross functional teams Direct Practices Testing Continuous integration Pair programming Collective code ownership Just enough design Open floor plan Fin!