Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Healthy Ageing
9 October 2012
Open Days EIP on Active & Healthy Ageing 2040: 30% of Drenthe 65 years or older Ageing Society and Population Decline
Major Challenge for Northern Netherlands www.google.com ANP Implications of Ageing Society living & working vitality of rural areas increase in demand for services
decrease in supply of services Paradigm Shift old & depending old & active citizenship Ageing of Society asks for Co-operation - Fundamental research on the causes of illness
- Improvement of regional economy,
using state-of-the-art innovations We all age.. 10th Week of European Regions and Cities
Making a difference. Shaping our future together Focus:
the improvement of regional development in areas of decline affected by an ageing population iAge promotes ICT to:
- combat social exclusion
- improve employment opportunities
- enhance the quality of life
- support active citizenship www.WikiAge.eu Healthy Ageing:
Can we enhance longer independent living
at home in rural areas?
How can sensor technology and ICT contribute to this?
Comments can be submitted via Twitter #EIPopendays
Kunnen we mensen op het platteland langer thuis laten wonen? Wat kunnen sensortechnologie en ICT daaraan bijdragen?
Denk mee! Reageer via Twitter #EIPopendays http://provincie.drenthe.nl/gedeputeerdevandertuuk