Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Who has the advantages/disadvantages?
True costs of our oil Connection Globalization offers:
New ways of transportation Concerns can:
Open new offices all over the world
Establish their products on new markets
Transport their products fast
Receive knowledge from other countries
Hire new workers with different education 1900 2000 1950 1907 Bitumen Company starts exploration work in Lagos
Had to be stopped because of WW1 1914 Petroleum act
Only British people/companies got exploration license Historic aspects 1938-1957 Shell D'Arcy Petroleum Development Company
License for entire Nigeria (950.000 km2) => Monopoly 1958 & 1962 1958: 104.000 km2
1962: 39.000 km2
Other had a chance now