Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My sweet orange tree
Transcript of My sweet orange tree
My sweet orange tree
He is five years old. He likes always teasing someone.
here is the setting and time of the book?
Minas Gerais in 1920
Who is the author?
- Jeje move to a new house which has a backyard.
- He found a little sweet orange tree in his backyard.
- He and the tree made friends.
- Jeje used to talk with the tree(because he is a very imaginative)
o you know this book?
This book is famous around the world.
It is a boy and a tree story.
It is a fiction & autobiography.
This book is written by Potugal language.
It is a little sweet orange tree that zeze found.
If he feels so good, he called Xururuca.
JeJe's only other friend is a Portuguese man called Manuel Valadares.
hat is type of book?
José Mauro de Vasconcelos(1920~1968)
-Jose Mauro was born in Rio de Janeiro in1920.
1942 : Banana Brava
1968 : O Meu Pé de Laranja Lima
1979 : Kuryala: Capitão e Carajá
-One day, Jeje hangs on a car's back side of fun.
-While Jeje was hanging on a car, Portuga found him to see in the rearview mirror.
-Jeje got it hot.
Would I recommend it to a friend?
Easy to read
-When he was young, His family was very poor.
-Before he was a writer, he used to work a variety of job.
-When Jeje got hurt his feet, Portuga treated him.
they made the best friends.
from a train accident.
-After Jeje was sick for 3 days and the tree was cut.
Because this plot is the writer's memories.