Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What "weapons" were used to fight in the Cold War?
Transcript of What "weapons" were used to fight in the Cold War?
by: Ali Dixon & Torri
How did the cold war start and What "weapons" were used to fight in the Cold War?
Constant fear was used as a tactic for war during the cold war. Americans a Russians were constantly looking over their shoulder, praying that a war like the one that had just passed would not rise up again
Each country "fighting" this pacifistic war possessed weapons of mass destruction. Nuclear weapons, such as the AN-22 gravity bomb and the ASMP stand-off attack missile, Pluton and Hades ballistic missiles were used to threaten each country.
Cold War was the geopolitical, ideological, and economic struggle between two world superpowers, the USA and the USSR, that started in 1947 at the end of the Second World War and lasted until the dissolution of the Soviet Union on December 26, 1991.
Two Competing Powers