Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Math Vocabulary
The number below the fraction bar The total number of equal parts in all
The numbers multiplied together to find the product
The product of a given a factor and any hole number.
A fraction is a symbol used to name a part of a whole, a part of a set,a location on a whole number line,or a division of whole
For example 1/3 + 1/2 = 5/6
The number above the fraction bar in fraction.
3/6 the 3 is a numerator
6/8 8 is the denominator
For example 5x4=20 20 is the multiple of 5
For Example 9 x 12 = 108 9 and 12 are the factors
Multiply is when you times a number and another number
For example 10 x 4 = 40 this is multiplying
Factor is when you can multiply them together there can be many factor number.