Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Education and Aboriginal Startups
Transcript of Education and Aboriginal Startups
STAKEHOLDERS AFFECTED DUE TO SOCIAL ISSUE OF EDUCATION:
Future inefficiency within the aboriginals in Canada.
Affects the government as Canada needs more entrepreneurs for its economy.
Will affect the community in a whole.
SOCIAL ISSUE SUPPORTED BY STARTUP CANADA:
Social issue of Education in the Aboriginal Community.
Develop entrepreneurs amongst them by encouraging them and supporting them.
START UP CANADA:
Sustainable Value Creators Digital Business Strategy
VISION AND MISSION
A partnership between Start up Canada and Sustainable Value Creators to foster the spirit of entrepreneurship in the Aboriginal Community.
To raise awareness on the social issue of education for people in the Aboriginal Community through the use of social media to generate support for the social need which in turn will foster entrepreneurship in the community.
Sustainable Value Creators Business Proposal:
1) Most followed and active national entrepreneurship organization.
2) Startup Canada is not for profit.
3) Collaboration with entrepreneurs and their communities.
4) Independent and inclusive of all entrepreneurs and those who support them.
5) Work impacts the success of entrepreneurs from coast to coast.
1) Lack of Marketing.
2) Weak financing.
3) Lack of informal services.
4) Lack of R&D.
1)To be recognized as a support system and a great platform for all existing and emerging entrepreneurs.
2)Contribute to the Canadian economy.
3)Creating a sustainable and prosperous Canada.
1) Lack of shared view and purposes.
2) Complex and highly fragmented ecosystem.
3) Absence of adequate risk capital.
4) Shortage of management and business skills.
Anurag Prabhu K