Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ocean Networks Canada Overview
Transcript of Ocean Networks Canada Overview
Exploring the Ocean, Understanding the Planet
Who is ONC?
Staff / world-wide
Ocean Networks Canada
Ocean Network Canada's
K-12 Education Coordinator
temperature, Co2, O2, salinity, density, pressure
Wally the Crawler
Bottom Pressure Recorders
Delta Dynamics, Hypoxia, Noise Pollution, Zooplankton,
800 km loop
300km off the west coast
23- 2660m deep
Climate Change, Gas Hydrates, Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Hydrothermal Vents
Ocean Science Symposium
SEOF / UVic's OSS
Co-ops / Volunteers
Using Data (masters and undergrads)
Data / Citizen Science Apps