Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Minecraft
Photos of some mobs
Things you might find in Minecraft
Some blocks in minecraft are dirt, gold, brick, iron, ores, diamonds and many more.Some tools are pickaxe, sword, shovel, axe, bow and arrow and garden hoe.Those are only the basics, there are saddles, crafting tables, stone cutters, furnaces, redstone tracks, railroads etc. (Most you have to make in a crafting table).There are animals, monsters, people, tools and biomes in minecraft.
Some mobs are the creeper,skeleton,zombie,zombiepigman etc.Some mobs explode,shoot arrows,fly,attack all at once and more!
Enderdragon,steve and a creeper
- Did you know that the creeper was a digital mistake?While creating animals Notch meant to make a pig but instead made the amazing creepers.(every one knows that)
This is Notch above.....as if you didn't know that
The creators of minecraft are Jens Bergensten,or Jeb,and Markus persson,or Notch.Created on November 19 2011.
Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew players worked together to create wonderful, imaginative things.There are many worlds in
minecraft,like the nether,the ender and the overworld.Minecraft can be downloaded on phones,tablets,computers etc.You can buy it on Wii,Wiiu,Xbox,3DS and your PC!
The end, home of the enderdragon and endermen.You can find many obsidian and End Stone blocks there.To leave the ender you must either die or defeat the enderdragon.Now the Nether,home of blazes, ghasts, (i believe herobrine), zombiepigmen, wither skelotons
This is Jeb below.......also a creator
- And myself (i've played)
I could show you this prezi... Now clap!