Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of confucianism
HSIN----faithfulness -Birth Sacred Writings the collection of sayings and ideas attributed to the Chinese philosopher Confucius and his contemporaries.
*If a man keeps cherishing his old knowledge, so as continually to be acquiring new, he may be a teacher of others.
*He was of an active nature and yet fond of learning, and he was not ashamed to ask and learn of his inferiors.
*Learning without thought is labour lost; thought without learning is perilous. Cultural impact Five Virtues
Confucian school Our school is based on the fundamental Confucius's way of teaching and beliefs.
The Analects of Confucius -Marriage (six stages) •Proposal
•Marriage and reception
This region came from China.
Confucian and his students.
Burning of the books and burial of the scholars are the examples of conflict between others.
Han Wudi (Emperor Wu of the Western Han Dynasty). In order to strengthen his rule, using Confucianism as the state ideology, thus pushing Confucius up into the orthodox position.
everywhere in the world,mostly eastern Asia.
Confucian Academy has spread out the world. Our school offer a special course which called " Analects learning" also our school apply some specific rituals which can educate our student and more practical to carry out.
*According to different situations of students, using different methods to teach
* ( Before class begin,Students are require to bow to their teacher ) which represents the "Li"
* ( the brilliant student have obligation to help and tutor new student)
* No cheating in the exam
* Do not make excuse for attending class late, correct it next time
*students require to gain new insights through reviewing old material
* Do not force someone to do what you don't wanna do. afterlife and salvation taboo: individual profit Confucius's guiding belief was that of the philosophy Tien Ming (or the influences of fate and mission) Human Nature and the Purpose of Existence Confucius considered righteousness to be a basic requirement of a good person