Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Presentation skills
The next few points will be steps and characteristics of how to become a successful presenter
Always have good body language
Make sure you leave a time period for q & a
Prepare and structure your presentation carefully!!!
Have subtle movement during presentation so your audience stays engaged
Have good posture during your presentation
Rehearse your talk and check your timing
Have apporpiate attire for a professional and sophisticated look
Lastly make sure to always stay calm and professional in any presentation you do!
Be articulate while you speak