Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Role model- Dad
Transcript of Role model- Dad
by Charnice Davis
1. What events or experiences in their youth
they think shaped their character.
Watching his mom work two jobs to support
8. If there is any quote which ever affected
their actions or their philosophy on life.
Treat other how you want to be treated.
9. Who were their role models?
His mom, Jean Davis who is my grandmother was his role model.
10. Where there ever times that you wanted to give up but didn't;
and succeeded; or if they had given
up on something sooner.
1.There was never a time when I
wished, had given up.
2. I wanted to get out of the army
after the first four years, but I stayed
in and retired.
2. Can you tell me something about yourself such as childhood, education, job, job title, duties of job?
I was born and raised by my mother and father. They were loving parents. I enlisted in the military and met my wife. We have lived in Germany and north Carolina before moving to Albany, Ga.
3.What piece of advice you have given a person younger than yourself?
I will tell any youngster that you are never to young to follow your dreams.
4. How much support did they received
from other, and who?
I received a lot of support from my family and my girlfriend
(wife). They helped me in anyway that they could.
5. Who inspire you?
My daughter inspire me to do better and be better. I know that they look up to me and I have to be an example of what a great man should be.
6.What characteristics are needed for a role model?In
In order to be a model, you have to be true to yourself and fight for what you believe in and set great examples.
7. Who was your role model while you grew up?
My mother really inspired me to be great.