Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
prices of related goods
Transcript of prices of related goods
Netflix vs. Blockbuster! Netflix base plan: $8.99 with a Blu-ray Disc option for an extra $2 per month.
Blockbuster base plan : $8.99 per month for one disc out at time, but they don’t charge extra for Blu-ray discs.
Both options have quick delivery time (between 1 and 2 days) and close to 100,000 titles (some in Blu-ray). Blockbuster has the additional service of allowing in-store returns and exchanges (with restrictions). Netflix and Blockbuster are similiar, but why is netflix destroying blockbuster? Blockbuster has pushed customers away with the inconsistent late fee poicies. Another thing that does not look good for Blockbuster is the perception that they are going out of business. Netflix has been doing lots of advertisement which is an important factor for growing a business. Sometimes those adds are really annoying but at least you remember Netflix.