Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Trumpet Of The Swan
Transcript of Trumpet Of The Swan
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Sam is a little boy. Who lives in Canda too. In the story sam trys to help Louis earn money. Louis had a great friend because Sam was a caring and hard- working boy. The way Sam was caring because in the story Sam made sure Louis had a place to sleep. He was also a hard-working because when he went to camp Kakaccoos he always tried to his best to work.
Compare and Contrast Louis and Sam
Louis is a swan that lived in Canda. But, Louis was born without a voice. In the Trumpet Of The Swan louis trys to get a mate but he has no voice so he couldn't. Louis Dad the cob trys to help but, the cob ends up stealing a trumpet. Since, Louis was a intelligent swan he had a idea to earn the money to pay the counter man back. Close to the end of the story louis is giving because he gave the money to his dad so he could pay for what he.
Louis Character traits
Louis is intelligent
Louis is giving
Over the bridge to a other Main Character
Thamks for watching my Book Project
Sam's Character Traits
1. Louis played the trumpet at different places to get money= Musican
"Louis played the trumpet for the Swan boat to get money for the trumpet."
2. Louis didn't like to stay in one country he liked ton travel= Adventure
" Louis knew that he couldn't just stay and work at one place so he decide to leave and go somewhere else."
1. Sam loved to read books= Reader
" Sam was a boy who loved school because he loved to go and get a book to read."
2. Sam was a funny person= Comdey
" Sam was a silly person he always was a acting silly in class making people laugh and giggle."
1. Both of them like camp= Nature lovers
"Sam and Louis both thought that next summer they come back to camp."
2. Both love animals= Animal Lovers
" Sam loved the animals at the zoo. So did louis he thought that they were cool to."
Same Sam and Louis