Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Act II Scene VI
Transcript of Act II Scene VI
Act II Scene vi
Cameron Sheehan, Matthew Reynolds, Donovan Adams
Explain what friar Laurence means when he says, "So smile the heavens upon this holy act that after-hours with sorrow child us not."
He means "May heaven smile upon this holy ceremony, and may sorrow never punish us for it in days to come."
She has true love for romeo.
Scene IV represents which stage of Freytag 's pyramid for plot?
The stage in the Freytag pyramid is rising action.
Romeo & Juliet
Summarize the major events in scene 6
Friar Laurence warns romeo to be more sensible with his love.
Romeo and Juliet confess their love for each other and prepare to get married.
Friar compares romeo to gunpowder and the fire that ignites it.
Paraphrase Juliet's opinion of her love in lines 30-34. how has her character changed from act 2 one scene 2?