Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hyropower Energy
2. Hydro power can be converted to kinetic energy which then converts to mechanical energy.
3. 20% of our world wide energy is electrically generated by hydro power.
4. It can be used anywhere as long as there are water that is constantly flowing quickly through the year.
5. There are different types of hydro power energy there is underground,tide power, run of river,pumped-storage hydroelectricity.
6. People have used water to power water wheels .Farmers since the ancient Greeks have used water wheels to grind wheat into flour. Our cited sources and other things Hydro power energy is electrical power, which is generated through the energy of moving water. Hydro power is renewable. Water flows through blades that moves and produce energy. Inside the turbines Engine powering the car The car powered by water http://hydropower-energy.blogspot.com/2012/07/hydropower-facts.html http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/hydropower-profile/ http://new.wvic.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7&Itemid=44 http://www.conserve-energy-future.com/HydroElectricPlantTypes.php Types of energy pictures pump storage run off river tidal power Underground Definition: