Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
AP Psychology of 5 stages of sleep cycle
Transcript of AP Psychology of 5 stages of sleep cycle
5 Stages of Sleep Cycles
At this point your wide awake.
Your on your way to becoming sleep.
This is the pre~step before stage 1.
Going to sleep-loss of conscious
Alpha waves occur-slow brain waves of relaxed,awake state
(aware of surroundings but in slight sleep)
Resemble Hallucinations-false images that you project out in reality when its really fantasy.
Also be easily awaken
Experience Sleep Spindles-Rythmic brain activity
Can still be easily awakened
May experience sleep talk
Transitions from deep sleep-when you really into your dreams or even nightmare.
Experience Delta waves-large slow brain waves with in deep sleep
Kind of hard to wake.
May experience sleep walking~ DEEP DEEP SLEEP.
Transitioning into REM Sleep
Transition into paralysis.
Complete REM Sleep-Rapid Eye Movement Sleep, vivid dreams occur other parts of the body are active besides muscles of the body.
Run on 24 hour natural cyle.
By: Jocelyn & Taijaha
Hard to wake up
The End! :)