Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Law Making Process in Cambodia
Transcript of Law Making Process in Cambodia
can be create by the government or the parliament but 98% of the law the government was created.
Then sent it to inter-ministerial committees to check it again before going to the
The first draft is checked by the legal working groups of connected ministries to the law that create.
Next, it is submitted to the National Assembly’s permanent committees.
National Assembly's permanent committees make more edits then...
National Assembly commissions double-check it before requesting Assembly approval.
National Assembly will make a approval and sends the edit draft to the Senate.
The draft law is set back and forth between Senate and ...
Then the Constitutional Council checks to see does it is rights for constitution.
National Assembly until a update is passed by both.
At last, sign by king to promulgate the law for the country.
LAW MAKING PROCESS IN CAMBODIA
After approval in Council of the Ministers by our
One of Senate permanent committee create the plenary session to make a final edit.