Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of fixing iPhones
Have you ever taken an iPhone apart?
First you would take the back off.
Take out the parts on the inside.
Take out the glass and replace it.
Put the parts back in and the back on.
2# History of the iPhone
Here are the facts.
Steve Jobs called his company Apple because he ate a lot of fruit. He thought the apple was the best fruit in the world. He called Apple Apple because an Apple is the best in Steves words.
the iPhone is a small vershin of an iPad.
Steve Jobs sold the first iPhones on April 1, 2007.
3#Top 5 Ways To Break An iPhone
here are 5 different ways to break an iPhone.
1. 43% of breaks are caused by people dropping it on a hard surface.
2. 35% of broken phones fell or dropped into water.
3. 32% of phones get stepped or sat on.
4. 12% of people leave their iPhone on the roof of their car.