Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Drawing Conclusions
solve a mystery Conclusion You're the detective is a decision you reach
that makes sense after you
think about details or facts in what you read to Draw a Conclusion think about what you
know and make a decision
about details in the text
to draw a conclusion - Use evidence
- Prior knowledge or background knowledge
- Life experiences
- Think about what you already know
Put information together in order to make decisions You figure out something
by thinking about it Drawing a conclusion
helps the reader
what they are reading use the text to
draw conclusions about
events or ideas
in the text Prior Knowledge Evidence 1. Sarah covered her eyes as she
watched the movie.
lets APPLY what you've learned What evidence in the sentence supports your conclusion? Conclusion: I think Sarah is afraid. You can probably determine from this sentence that Leo... 2. Leo smiled as he looked at his test paper.