Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of matter
they have NO charge (neutral) protons... are positively charged
particles found in the nucleus of the atom electrons are negatively charged particles found outside the nucleus of the atom... a fundamental substance that cannot be broken into simpler substances by chemical or physical processes each atom has a nucleus...
and 3 distinct subparticles... which are: information about elements can be found in the... Substance a single kind of matter that is pure this means...it always has a specific makeup, or composition
Substances have physical and chemical properties.. a physical property is a characteristic of a substance that can be observe without changing it into another substance a chemical property is a characteristic of a
substance that describes its ability to change into different substances So, Atoms make up elements, which make up matter, which make up everything in the universe...