Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Get Moving!
On this journey, girls will investigate the energy around them,the
energy inside themselves, the energy in all of their places and spaces, and the energy of
getting from here to there, and everywhere they go.
Let's Break it Down
Sections of the Adult Guide:
1. Summary of the book - Page 6
2. Summary of Awards - Page 8
3. Outcomes of the GSLE - Page 25
4. Sample Sessions at a Glance - Page 10
5. Take Action - Page 76
Summary of Awards
Make an Energy Pledge
Complete two Energize Activities
Discover people working with energy issues
Step One: Learn about energy use in buildings
Step Two: Make an energy improvement in your home
Step Three: Investigate the energy use in a building
Step Four: Think of a way to improve energy use in the building
Step One: Identify an energy issue in your community
Step Two: Research!
Step Three: Develop your plan
Step Four: Carry out your plan
Step Five: Share the news!
Step Six: Refl ect and say thanks
Navigating the Girl Scout Journey
What Girl Scout Juniors Do
Junior Journey Assets
Get Moving Flip Book
It's Your Planet - Love it!