Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
habitat of peacock
Transcript of habitat of peacock
peacock prefer warm to moderate temperatures are best for raising peacocks. they can tolerate cold weather as long as they have shelter, adequate food and water.
wild, feral, and domestic felines and canines are the most common predators to peacocks and hens.
1. peacock adaptation is it has a short pointy beak. 2.there eyes are on the side of there heads so they can see all around. 3. They have bright feathers to attract mate. 4. They have sharp talons to help them grab things.
peacocks are mostly found in sri lanka, India, Pakistan, and Himalayas. they have been introduced to deciduous forest and they like country that provides thick overgrowth
They are not carnivores. peacocks eat fruit, seeds, and other plant materail.
This help them get mates
There beak help them eat seeds.
They have adapted how to communicate with each other
They have adapted to have there eyes on the side of there head
how does adaptation help a peacock
1. one helpful adaptation is that their eyes are on each side of there head so they can see around. 2. Another helpful adaptation is there colorful feathers help them attract mates 3. their beaks are short and pointy so they can pick up seeds and fruits. 4. they have sharp talons to grab branches and other things.
will the peacock survive climate change?
They will survive the climate change because they can stand hot weather and the earth is getting warmer.