Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Health & Wellness Day 1 Intro
Transcript of Health & Wellness Day 1 Intro
"Healthy Living" & "State of Optimal Health
State of healthy living achieved by the practice of a healthy lifestyle that includes regular physical activity, proper nutrition, elimination of unhealthy behaviors and manintaining good emotional and spiritual health.
"body", nutrition, exercise, sleep, hygiene, avoiding drugs, alcohol & tobacco
This is one of the most important classes you'll ever take!
1. The overall condition of an organism at a given time.
2. Soundness, especially of body or mind; freedom from
disease or abnormality.
3. A condition of optimal well-being: concerned about the
ecological health of the area
"The greatest wealth is health." - Virgil
relationships, respect, dependable
feelings, self-esteem, coping, emotions, stress, daily life, solve problems, adjust to change
everything around you - air pollution, water contamination, etc.
belief system, higher power
List two healthy decisions and two unhealthy decisions you made over the past few months.