Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Homeguards
How old do you have to be?
Up to 17-65 years old!
Winston Churchill said this was a suitable age for WW2.
Lots of people volunteered to be a home guard for their country.
If you were a home guard what would you do to help your country?
Watch out for Germans! Enemies are your worst fear! Keep a look out for them!
The home guard team had lots of people who tried to avoid the home guard job because they did not want to be in the team as they thought it was quite scary. These are the following attempts to stay away!
-Shot by a volunteer.
-Shot by themselves.
-Sprained ankle in a lecture.
- Broke arm by falling onto the wall.
-Sliced off finger by doing a helmet strap.
-Got knocked off a bike by a dog.