Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Conversation Flowchart
"Excuse me, but..."
Starting a Conversation with a Stranger
Meeting People is Easy!
Meeting Someone for the First Time:
Introducing yourself to New People
Danger! Don't use Hi-how-are-you-I'm-fine-thank-and-you. This is hagwon English!
What about people you already know?
How to Start a Conversation
Pro tip: Be sure to say
you are finishing the conversation.
Pro tip: Avoid impolite topics.
Which of these are impolite?
scenery/ things around you
1:Hey, my name is______.
2: Hi,____. I'm____.
Nice to meet you.
Only use "Nice to meet you with new people!
Now, have your conversation!
1: Well, it was nice meeting you. I'm afraid I have to go.
2: Likewise. Nice meeting you, too.
See you later.
1:See you later.
How's it going?
It's going well.
What about you?
How about you?
1st Finishing conversation
Sorry, I have to...
... your reason
...go to class.
Say good bye
Ok, see you later.