Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Confirmation and the 7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit
Transcript of Confirmation and the 7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit
Wisdom is the gift of the Holy Spirit that helps us to see and understand God’s plan in our lives and in the world. It helps us to say, “Aha, I finally understand.”
Courage is the gift of the Holy Spirit that helps us walk out into the world and feel prepared. It gives us the stick-to-it-iveness to stand up for what we believe.
At Confirmation we are given the full outpouring of the gifts of the Holy Spirit that were given to us in Baptism
- Knowledge is the gift that helps us to know ourselves and the world around us. It helps us to know where our faith is leading us and what our church is about.
"Knowledge" is the gift that makes us smart about ourselves.
Wonder and Awe
Wonder is the gift of the Holy Spirit that keeps us awestruck by the power and beauty of God in our lives. “Wonder” and awe explode like a starburst when we let the Holy Spirit into our lives.
Right Judgment is the gift of the Holy Spirit that encourages us to talk things over so that we can make choices that let us feel comfortable with ourselves afterwards. “Right Judgment” keeps us from feeling like suckers.
Reverence is the gift of the Holy Spirit that helps us to see God in everything around us. It teaches us to treat our fragile world gently.
- In Confirmation we receive the gift of
Understanding. This helps us to untie the knots, to straighten out our lives, to deal with our problems. “Understanding” is letting the Word of God have room in our lives.