Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Andrea del Castagno
Transcript of Andrea del Castagno
Death: August 18, 1457
Worked in Florence, Italy
White roman catholic painter
Was inspired by and imitated Masaccio
His figures had emotional power and naturalistic treatment
Died because of bubonic plague Painter's Life His style resembles international gothic
Painted in architectural niches
Gave his figures sculptural forms
Acquired the secret of oil painting from Domenico Veneziano, and was thought to have killed Veneziano
Most famous painting "Equestrian Statue of Niccolo Da Tolentino" Style and Techniques Francesco Petrarca Famous Men and Women Pippo Spano Queen Tomyris The Last Supper CASTAGNO VS. LEONARDO