Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Curriculum Team Leader
Transcript of Curriculum Team Leader
Thank you for your attention!
And one more thing...
to develop their own
Equality and Diversity
for the department
The most important role of teaching is to raise pupils’ achievement. Therefore, inspectors consider the planning and implementation of learning activities across the whole of the school’s curriculum, together with marking, assessment and feedback.
Inspectors also evaluate activities both within and outside the classroom, such as support and intervention strategies, and the impact that teaching has in promoting the pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
OFSTED Framework for 2012 (2010)
How to encourage this???
Working together to raise standards
the quality of teaching
enriching the knowledge
Lead by example
Encourage good practice
Social Networking should be an inspiration
Promote forum learning
Honesty reduces the
'Innovative Teaching Method
of the Month'