Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SCHUBERT
Where was he born?
His parents were Elisabeth Vietz and Frankz Theodor Schubert, he had 18 brothers and sisters.
How was his family?
He is famous because his songs were very original.
Why is he famous?
He wrote Ellens Dritter Gesang, Viaje de Invierno, Ana Maria and La bella Molinera.
What did he wrote?
When was he born?
Characteristics of his songs
OUR PRESENTATION IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATETION
He was born in Viena (Austria)
He was born on the 31 january
Romantic Period: It was born on 1815 and it dead on1890. The compotision were very familiar, in the songs there were more instruments than voices
In a party one woman ask him why did he only wrote sad songs and he said: Are there more types of songs?