Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Crazy Quadrilaterals
and never connect attributes - something that describes a shape (examples: size, color, shape) congruent - same shape size length. angles - the corners of a shape. obtuse angle - larger than a corner of a piece of paper or more than 90 degrees . acute angle - smaller than a corner of a piece of paper or less than 90 degrees. rectangle irregular quadrilateral rhombus square trapezoid parallelogram both are quadrilaterals
both have parallel lines
both have 4 vertices square trapezoid The End!