Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Science, Medicine & the Bubonic Plague During the Elizabethan Era
Transcript of Science, Medicine & the Bubonic Plague During the Elizabethan Era
It said that the sun was in the center of the universe instead of the Earth. Kepler Discovered that the Orbits of the
Planets Around the Sun are Ellipses Science, Medicine & the Bubonic Plague During the Elizabethan Era by Jimmy, Nick, Dominick & Jake Perfected by Francis Bacon William Harvey Discovered the Circulation of Blood
and Founded Physiology Vesalius was the Founder of Human Anatomy Galileo improved the telescope and found evidence to support Copernicus' Theory. Spread through rats and an infected person's breath In the culture, surgeons were considered inferior to physicians. They were on the same level as barbers and they were only allowed to pull teeth and take blood.