Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sample Essay Scavenger Hunt
Transcript of Sample Essay Scavenger Hunt
Do Now - Friday, November 14, 2014
3 specific goals
for yourself based on the evidence you found in the Scavenger Hunt.
Last time, we set goals for how to respect one another while at CALS.
Today's Mini Learning Objective
SWBAT choose 4 symbols that represent how they will show respect or how they wish to be respected.
Next Time: SWBAT create a final draft shield which will be placed in the classroom.
HABIT OF A SCHOLAR: RESPECT
-Read both essays carefully.
-Please do not write on the sample
Criteria for Success
-Groups will find
from each essay to
include in the graphic organizer.
-Groups will work together and make sure that all group
members understand the differences between both sample essays.
Today's Learning Objectives
1) SWBAT compare and contrast an Advanced essay and a Below
Basic Essay, while using evidence to support their comparisons.
2) SWBAT set personal writing goals for themselves based on what
evidence they collected in both sample essays.
do you think