Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Access
Excel is made of Spreadsheets.
Access is made of Databases.
On Excel you can organize data and create charts.
on access you can create forms that make it easier too add , change , and delete.
Excel allows better storage and information and you can do graphs.
Excel Vs Access !
On Excel you can highlight a series of cells click and drag the mouse over.
access gives you more control and data input masking.