Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Venezuela
venezuelan's speak spanish,portuguese,chinese,arabic,and english are common foreign languages spoken in venezuela.Some english words such as parking have found their way into venezuelan spanish.Venezuelan's often speak speak less formally than people in most other spanish speaking countries.
A horizontal tricolor of yellow,blue,
and red with national coat of arms on the
upper hoist side of the yellow band and an arc of eight white of five pointed stars centered on the blue band.
adult literacy rate was 95.4% adult literacy rate increased from 84.73% to 95.4% growing at an average annual rate of 2.02%.
venezuela's populatin is 31.57 million.Their population represents 0.42% of the world's population which means that one person in every 238 people on the planet is a resident of venezuela.