Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mariam Bolbert
In South Sudan the scarification was the way symbols from each tribe to another. A Great examples of this is shown by the largest tribes in South Sudan, the Dinka and Nuer tribes. The Dinka tribe scarification is ten or more lines going across the forehead, depending on the size of the forehead.
Some of the traditional foods in the Dinka tribe are Cow milk, fish, meat, beans, tomatoes, and rice
the Dinka eats/drinks Cow milk, fish, meat , beans, tomatoes, and rice.
Women wear top.
In the country of South Sudan scarification was the way to distinguish between tribes and show the progression from childhood to adulthood. The Dinka tribe scarification is ten or more straight lines going across the forehead, depending on the size of the persons forehead.