Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pictures
What is photosynthesis
Photosynthesis is a process used by plants to make glucose and release oxygen as a waste product. It absorbs sunlight, combining the light with carbon dioxide and water to create oxygen and sugar.
Thanks for taking your time watching this! I hope you enjoyed. :)
What is Transpiration
Transpiration is the process of water movement through the plant done by the water-carrying tube(xylem). The food carrying tubes goes in all directions while the water-carrying tube goes in only 1 direction.
Video/Photo of Transpiration