Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pictures
What is photosynthesis
Photosynthesis is a process used by plants to make glucose and release oxygen as a waste product. It absorbs sunlight, combining the light with carbon dioxide and water to create oxygen and sugar.
Thanks for taking your time watching this! I hope you enjoyed. :)
What is Transpiration
Transpiration is the process of water movement through the plant done by the water-carrying tube(xylem). The food carrying tubes goes in all directions while the water-carrying tube goes in only 1 direction.
Video/Photo of Transpiration