Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Atlantic ocean by Lizette,crystal,ingrid,carolina,andresL.,jose
Transcript of The Atlantic ocean by Lizette,crystal,ingrid,carolina,andresL.,jose
Bottom of the ocean
water gets darker as is gets deeper.
The water temperature changes by location.
The Atlantic ocean is about 12,000 feet.
Our ocean covers
80 million kilometors.
The climate around the
Atlantic ocean change
In our ocean there are
crabs,sea stars ,and
lobsters crawl on the
In the ocean where
studyng there are sea wed
that can be red,brown,and
The ocean that we are studing is beacoming pollute.
In the 1912, the ship
Titani sank in the northern Atlantic after hitting an iceberg.