Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Exposition
2. Rising Action
4. Falling Action
Exposition: Meet the Characters, Learn the Setting
Felix and Antonio are best friends and boxers. They live in NYC.
Rising Action: Conflict Unfolds; Plot Becomes Complex
Climax: The turning point of the conflict; exciting
Describe Round 3 of the fight. (171)
Resolution: The End!?
So, who wins? See line 391.
Falling Action: The effects of the climax
Felix and Antonio leave the ring together, arm-in-arm. (172)
1. Felix and Antonio discuss... (160)
2. Felix and Antonio agree to... (161-162)
3. Both boys spend time... (163-164)
4. The big day arrives; a crowd gathers. (165)
5. In Round One... (166-167)
6. In Round Two... (168-170)
Felix and Antonio Learn that they will face off in the division finals. The winner will move on to the Golden Gloves Championship Tournament. What will this mean for their friendship?
What is the turning point of the internal conflict? Why?
Finally the referee and two trainers pried Felix and Antonio apart...
They looked around and then rushed toward each other. A cry of alarm surged through Tompkins Square Park. Was this a fight to the death instead of a boxing match?
The fear soon gave way to wave upon wave of cheering as the two amigos embraced. (lines 376-384)
Amigo Brothers: Plot Diagram