Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Game Art
IDEAS: 1 player game
MAIN TITLE SCREEN:
MAIN MENU SCREEN:
What would you see on this screen?
Foreground, Middle, Background!
What Genre or Theme
is your game?
Style of the Character?
2 - 4 people
(the more people, less work for you)
Create a check list of responsibilities that is fair for each person.
and Console Devices
2-3 Thumbnail sketches for EACH SCREEN by EACH PERSON
as to what each person must create
(this will help when you grade!!)
Where does your game take place?
8bit or more rendered?
animal, human, object?
Time of Day?
TITLE, Characters, Location
"enter" game button
Each Person Colorize sketches
(Make 2 versions of color schemes for each on 1 artboard.. this could be Day vs Night, or Mood change)
Choose Final Sketches
(as a team)
(Title, Menu, Level)
Take your final sketch into Illustrator.
Trace parts with Pen tool
Play with Blend Modes/Transparency!