Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hero Journey Charlie Perks of Being a Wallflower
Transcript of Hero Journey Charlie Perks of Being a Wallflower
-Sexually abused by his Aunt Helen as a child
Call To Adventure
-Charlie is starting freshman year of high school alone because his best friend committed suicide before HS.
-Willing to adventure but doesn't really have a choice
Challenges And Temptations
-Charlie likes Sam
-He has a girlfriend named Mary Elizabeth.
-He kisses Sam instead of Mary Elizabeth which cause controversy
Facing The Shadow
-He blames himself for his Aunt Helen's death
-Sexually abused by his Aunt Helen
-He realizes Aunt Helen's death isn't his fault
-Charlie's weakness is he can't stop the pain Aunt Helen brings back to him
-After attempted suicide he goes to mental hospital for help
-Friends and family started to pay more attention to him
-Charlie stops writing letters
Return Of The Hero
-He starts hanging out with Sam and Patrick again
-Charlie goes back home and he's glad he does.
-They all return to the tunnel, where they feel "free and infinite"
-They stopped talking to him for a while