Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Polar Equations of Conics
Transcript of Polar Equations of Conics
Thank you for your attention!
Are conic sections functions?
What is an advantage of looking at conics in polar form?
Eccentricity of Conics in
Rectangular (x,y) form
Eccentricity of conics
using the focus and directrix
Graphing conics in polar form
parabola: e = 1