Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
At the beginning by normal ships and later on with "Fairtry" What?
The overharvesting of the cod fish Where?
Atlantic Ocean Newfoundland's Side Why?
Too many cod fish were caught by humans Environmental Impact Damaged the cod fish's habitat
Damaged the cod fish's population
Allowed opportunistic creatures to move in such as skates and dogfish
Scavengers like snow and American crabs have benefited from the collapse of cod stock What Has been done to make it better? First, Canadian federal Government closed Grand Bank, the world's greatest fishery, for the lack of fish
Then in 1992, the government closed Banks all together to allow the stock to recover
In 2003, What's left if the cod fishery in Newfoundland was closed