Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tara and Tiree - Reading Street 2-1
Transcript of Tara and Tiree - Reading Street 2-1
by Andrew Clements
Illustrated by Scott Gustafson
To free someone or something
something causing unavoidable danger
Someone who acts bravely
a large amount of snow or rock sliding down a mountain
a natural impulse to do something
apt to start or be shy
To be loud or noisy; as wind
To move rapidly
Had - Ha
Spot - Spo
ore - score
oar - keyboard
was covered in
Sometimes people get into dangerous situations and need help. This story is about two courageous dogs that rescue someone from a hazardous situation. Dogs can be heroes, too!
Extra videos of rescue dogs