Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Kevin Parcell Marketing Manager Resume
Transcript of Kevin Parcell Marketing Manager Resume
Kevin Parcell Marketing Manager
I am a marketing professional with seven years of international experience in both business & consumer marketing who seeks out new approaches in targeting clients and consumers, in order to increase revenue, while improving employee knowledge base.
In August I moved to the US from sunny England, with my wife and 3 month year old daughter. We currently live in Birdsboro PA but we are able to move anywhere a job takes me.
I studied History at the University of Liverpool.
My GPA was 3.7.
I completed my Bachelors Degree in July 2006.
Marketing Manager: June 2012 - August 2013
Guided a team of 5 to advance corporate marketing strategies and sales for Europe and North America.
- Overhauled new client acquisition by creating a client profile of existing accounts, increasing overall sales for the group by 70% over a one year period.
- Enhanced client engagement by developing a global social media strategy, resulting in acquiring two large Fortune 500 accounts.
- Slashed budget for data while increasing the new client hit rate from 2% to 8% by breaking reliance on purchased data using online resources such as LinkedIn.
- Retrained marketing team to utilize mass email software, smashing previous highs for open and click rates.
- Refocused CRM to be marketing-centered, increasing client retention for the year from 49% to 67%.
Research Manager: May 2010 - June 2012
Directed 20 strong research team, while establishing and cultivating client relationships.
- Elevated interoffice collaboration by creating a program for communication and interaction between multiple offices, leading to increased hit rates for both offices involved.
- Restructured email marketing, increasing engagements with clients and customers and winning back two leading brands.
Who is Kevin Parcell?
Insight & Marketing Manager: June 2006 - May 2010
Advanced marketing strategies for UK and International food and beverage brands.
Boosted three previously unknown brands Bulmers, Fentimans, and Antica Sambuca.
- Secured and maintained $3m account due to excellent management of their products within portfolio.
- Revamped company ethos by creating a more integrated approach encompassing email and print marketing campaigns, culminating in securing the biggest player within the industry.