Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Who's to Blame in The Crucible- Abigail
Transcript of Who's to Blame in The Crucible- Abigail
a young girl
by the name of Abigail Williams
caused several tragic deaths in order
to protect herself from punishment. One reason why Abigail is the culprit is that she
forced her friends to keep quiet about what really
went on in the woods, instead lying and putting
others at stake in order to protect herself. "Now look you, all of you we danced and Tituba
conjured Ruth Putnam's dead sisters, and that is
all. Mark this let either of you breathe a word and I
will come to you in the black of some terrible night
and I will bring a pointy reckoning that will shudder
you." (Abigail, Pg.20) To add onto Abigails blame is
the fact that she had an affair with John Proctor, making her
a sketchy, vulnerable
adolescent yearning for
attention, as in
the crucible she claims that..