Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Meditatio
(Not by Accident)
5 Step Plan to Get on Track
2. Situational Awareness
3. VMVP Check
5. Corrective Action
Analysis of BUK base vs Megafile
Brain Processing Power vs. State
Beta – Busy, tasks, doing, functioning
Alpha – Relaxed States (Exercising)
Theta – Deep meditation and dreaming
Delta – Unconscious/Sub-conscious
Conscious (beta) thinking only burns around 4-15% of your brain power, yet we spend most of our awake time there…..
Beware the danger zone!
(Long Term Storage )
(1) I intend to CREATE my future.
(2) Personal MASTERY is the key to Success
(3) I will keep my BALANCE at all times
(4) I value my time and allocate it based on how it contributes to my DING
(5) Saying ‘No’ to the wrong things is saying ‘Yes’ to the right things
(6) Silence equals agreement
(7) Go-Giving not Go-Getting
My Main Effort and Daily Actions
How I want to inform my choices about the who, what and where I invest my time
The Track to Success
Armour + Intelligence
Field of Potential
The aggregation of how I think (relative to situation),
how I act (relative to priority) and how I take care of myself/others (relative to purpose).
Time Vs. Priority
My Main Effort and Daily Actions
The Track to Success
How I want to inform my choices about the who, what and where I invest my time/resources.
What I stand for
"...CEO has responsibilities as a director, decision maker, leader, manager and executor and presides over the organisation's day-to-day operations..."
Being the CEO of You
Pro's and Con's
What are the facts?
What has been done?
What am I and others doing now?
How would an outsider look at this situation?
What are the possibilities?
What other ways are there for solving this problem?
What does the data imply?
What are the implications beyond the facts?
What are the pro's and cons of each possibility?
What are the logical consequences of each possibility?
What is the cost of each?
What are the pleasant and unpleasant outcomes of each?
What is the consequence of doing nothing?
How much do we care about what we gain or lose in each
How will the people concerned react to the outcome?
Who is committed to carrying out the solution?
Will the outcome contribute to my or the group harmony?
Values and Commitments
Balanced Decision Making
Who I am
How I Act
What State Am I In?
TRUTH & HONESTY
* Self (be true to myself and live my Ding!)
* Others (tell my truth to others).
* Personal (live my truth and be open to audit).
LOVE & MINDFULNESS
* Self (Maintain P.S.I - Positive Self-Image).
* Others (non-Judgmental - to treat everyone equally and with compassion and to never intentionally hurt others or defraud).
* Life (L.E.D - Live Every Day).
GENEROSITY AND PRESENCE
* Family First (It’s what I’m doing this all for, so be in the room).
* Reliability (If I say I’m going to be there, I’m going to be there both in terms of attention and physical presence).
* FLOW. To attract what I want through go-giving and generosity (time, money, love, friendship), being open to everything at all times, (people, ideas, concepts, change) and giving up the need for things relative to happiness.
I intend to CREATE my future.
Each day I will awake with an intention to be a chess player not a piece by turning my thoughts and Words into Action (Flying TWA) and always being open to potential through consciousness of opportunity (engineering).
Personal MASTERY is the key to Success
My life is an exercise in lifelong learning through interactions, listening, conversation, reading and curiosity. My objective is to be the ‘best possible version of me’ through constant reinvention.
I will keep my BALANCE at all times
Work/Life (By saying ‘no’ to things I free my time up to enjoy life and prioritise those things that allow me to experience its full potential). I will positively manage my time to give time to CREATE rather than REACT to the world, investing in Mind, Body and Soul (MBS) to stay balanced in my decision making at all times.
I value my time and allocate it based on how it contributes to my DING
Time is my most precious resource and I choose to value it and protect it. If something is not important to me, I do not give it my time in order to preserve it for the things that matter.
Saying ‘No’ to the wrong things is saying ‘Yes’ to the right things
Saying no is not letting people down it is stating my intent for the things I put focus to.
Silence equals agreement
If I disapprove of something, I have an obligation to raise my objection. I cannot expect others to know that I have a problem if I have not made a proper effort to inform them. If I fail to raise my objection, then I must accept that I have given my agreement through my silence. The same goes for other people too. If they do not inform me of their objection, I will assume that they are in agreement.
Go-Giving not Go-Getting
I will live the life of a servant leader, looking to lift others higher at all times through living my value and principles.
"To inspire and encourage the Unlimited Potential (UP!) in others"
Mission (Daily Practice)
(1) To grow myself through growing others by being the best possible version of me (BYB).
(2) Being open to potential (opportunity engineering).
(3) Treating every day as a gift (L.E.D - Live Every Day and Being Mindful).
(4) Having a "MAD for it" mindset (making a difference).
Learning to Meditate
The Future - Energy Management
Psychology & Neuroscience
Sales & Marketing Director
Made the Top 100 list.
Awarded a two star accreditation (less than 0.5% from the 3 star rating - 'extraordinary').
Valuable feedback from the entire community around leadership, clarity, future and being valued during the survey phase.
"I believe I can make a valuable contribution to the success of this organisation"
Thanks for Listening
“Moving from Power to Influence”
Vision x Work x Efficiency
(Efficiency = Constancy x Method)
1. Super Manager.
2. Stuck in the grind.
4. Lacking Purpose.
100 Day Re-Construction
Understanding of Emotional Rucksack
Curiosity developed when results seen
Had heard about 'Theta' thinking
Recommended by an Entrepreneur friend - Buddhist Kadampa Centre
Needed Discipline of a Regular Night initially
Used Applications to run 'alongside' - Headspace and 'Mindful'
Need to create the 'Habit'